Back to Health Chiropractic and Wellness believes in the value of chiropractic care for you and your family. Therefore, we have created a pricing structure that is flexible enough to allow you to get the chiropractic care you need, no matter what your budget.
- Our chiropractic clinic participates in most insurance programs, but please call us at 507-454-7870 if you have any questions about whether you can use your insurance to pay for your chiropractic visits.
- We also accept auto accident and workers’ compensation cases that result in back pain, headaches or other symptoms which can be addressed with chiropractic care.
- For patients who have little or no insurance coverage for chiropractic care, flexible payment programs can be arranged.
To learn more about our payment options for chiropractic and wellness care, feel free to call us at 507-454-7870, and one of our friendly staff will be happy to answer your questions.
Insurance for Chiropractic Care
We accept most insurance plans at Back to Health Chiropractic and Wellness.
- We accept auto accident, workers’ compensation and personal injury cases.
- We also accept most health insurance plans, including Medicare and Medicaid.
If you have insurance-related questions regarding your plan, feel free to give us a call at the clinic and we will do our best to answer your questions.
Our goal at Back to Health Chiropractic and Wellness is to allow everyone to experience the benefits of chiropractic care, regardless of whether you have insurance or not. Many patients learn that chiropractic visits are extremely cost-effective and affordable, as well as less expensive and more effective than alternative pain treatments such as pain medications or invasive surgery.
Our goal is to help you and your family reach your total health and wellness goals. Our doctors will guide you as you take the time to care for some of the most important people in your world: you and your family.
Health on a Budget with Chiropractic Care
At Back to Health Chiropractic and Wellness, we believe that chiropractic care will help you and your family stay healthy and pain-free, using only a small amount of your time and money. We truly believe that prevention is the best cure, and regular chiropractic visits will be far less time-consuming and expensive than trying to recover from painful flare-ups of pain. The last thing we want is for you to come to our chiropractic clinic in crisis. We take your health very seriously and hope you do, too. As the old saying goes, if you don’t have your health, you don’t have anything. Unfortunately, too many people don’t discover how true that statement is until it is too late.